Tuesday, January 7, 2014
a beautiful thing...
What would you consider a beautiful thing? Is it a sunrise over snow-covered mountains? Or what about a sparkling tropical beach surrounded by all the shades of blue imaginable? What determines a beautiful thing? Could it be its relation to nature? Or how about its reference to God? I've seen many many beautiful things in my short life... I've seen nature reflecting the Creator's genius. Watching people have fun is a beautiful thing. I consider friendship another beautiful thing, and I'll always remember my brother's life as a beautiful thing. But I saw something this morning that has topped them all so far. It blew my mind as I looked around the room early today and filled my heart with wonder and praise. I saw people, young people like me, reading their Bibles. And that was an incredibly beautiful thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment